Thursday, October 1, 2009

Scared of Numbers

Yesterday earthquake shook West Sumatera in the scale of 7.6 sclarichter. It wasn't long time ago that the world shattered to the people in West Java, that came with the number 7.3 SR. West Sumatera is the province where I was born, and spent most of the holidays there.

My deepest condolences and prayers to my hometown and all the victims. Stop blaming others, do what you can do to help our brothers and sisters. If you can't reach, try to help by finding information to people who have lost their loved ones.

If you have any info about the people or anything that can reduce the trauma of the victims, call "
hotline gempa sumbar" at (0751) 9824971 s/d 9824980 there's 10 FREE CALL numbers in Padang.

These are few pictures that I took on my last trip to West Sumatera, on July the middle of July 2009.


No comments:

Post a Comment