Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Let's Paint Our New Life

This is a drawing made as a wedding present for my newly wed friends: Chika and Jaing. My good and creative friends. It was supposed to be finished before their D-day, to be displayed in the wedding party on October the 3rd. But due to my thesis and final defense presentation, I couldn't make it on time to hand it in.
It's a bit scruffy on the guy's hand and the girl's face.. as I always find trouble for making a girl's face.. I'm sorry Chika :)

FYI, they both met at the dancing animal's exhibition, Love Artually, and got together until they shouted their vow recently. So happy for them both, and may they have a good creative life together and forever.

Check out the couple's artwork at http://chesterdexterdancing.blogspot.com/

"Let's Paint Our New Life". Pencil on paper. Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment