Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cards for the dancing Animal

Before my departure from Jakarta, the guys at the dancing animal had a serious talk about making some greeting cards of our own. Made a few sketch as I arrive in Holland. Here's some of my sketches:



















This is the first drawing that I made on September. It was meant to be a "sorry" card.



This one is the second sketch, it was for a new born card.



The third one is another sketch for a new born card, that was inspired by one of my favourite Star Wars character, the storm troopers.


This one was rather coincidence, because it was requested by my little sister, Alya, after she saw some of my drawing in my notepad. But I probably would put it on the card later on.


Since that I don't have Photoshop in my computers here, in Netherland, I asked my girl, Nike wether if she'd like to add colour to my sketches. This is some of the wonderful coloring job that she made:


If you want to check the rest of the cards that the guys from the dancing animal have made, click here

3 comments:

  1. Ocra ...
    link ke blog TDA dungs dungs
    *g mau rugi promosi :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keren!!! apalagi abis diwarnain.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lala: Link sudah dimasukkeun :D

    @Titiw: Thanks Tiw, iyah. Saya suka gak pede kalo ngewarnain gitu. :D

    ReplyDelete